Who We Are:
To continue providing even more financial solutions and rewarding career opportunities to support the communities where we live and work, the TMX Finance Family of Companies is now part of Community Choice Financial Family of Brands. Using the apply link, you may be taken to a TMX Finance Family of Companies page to complete your application. Your details will still be stored and sent to our Talent Acquisition team for review. Thank you for expressing your interest in working at Community Choice Financial Family of Brands, one of the nation's largest consumer specialty finance organizations!
As a General Manager ("GM"), you will lead the success of your store and team by setting the bar high for performance. You will coach, develop, and lead your team to reach Company objectives and metrics in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-energy environment. Along the way, we'll provide you with a training and development program to help you move your career forward.
Oversee, coach, and develop all store Team Members in order to build new business and maintain store profitability. This includes training Team Members on systems, policies, compliance, account management, recovery, and daily performance reports.
Manage overall store performance by meeting or exceeding Company performance standards, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Track, analyze, and train Team Members on various performance reports.
Lead your team to reach or exceed sales goals by selling loan or pawn products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business-to-business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, and hosting and participating in community events.
Supervise and maintain office security and conduct proper opening and closing procedures, including management of vault, cash drawer, and bank deposits.
Ensure a work environment that upholds compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Maintain a visually pleasing and professional atmosphere that aligns with the values and mission of the Company. This includes overseeing store planogram and ensuring seasonal and/or promotional marketing material are displayed properly.
Utilize personal vehicle to complete bank deposits and other Company business throughout the workday.
Work efficiently in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet individual and team performance standards.
Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with customers and Team Members at all levels.
Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position includes, at a minimum, 45-hours per week*.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proven success in a supervisory or leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the workday (mileage compensated)
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama)
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Associate degree or higher
- Prior leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations